1. We are a pg-13 site, in accordance with Proboards rules. Minor violence is to be expected on a Warriors site, but nothing too graphic. To go along with this, minor cursing is allowed. So long as it's not aimed at anybody.
2. We're an account per person site. One account per member.
3. On that note, activity checks will be held once every season. We feel that would be a good indicator of how active the members are.
4. Sometimes people lose muse for certain threads or characters. It happens. That doesn't give you the right to be upset with them for it. And for that matter, if you're that person who lost muse, it's not your fault. Please don't feel guilty for it.
5. This should go without saying but advertise only in the advertising board.
1. We're about as realistic as a site about personified cats living in groups can get. No unrealistic colors or powers.
2. No god-modding or powerplaying. I'm fairly certain that's universal to all rp sites. Powerplaying is using another player's character without their permission and deciding what they do. Godmodding is when a character does everything perfectly. Is the best at hunting and fighting, never gets hit and never misses. It's... boring.
3. No word count but please for the love of StarClan have more than just three sentences. How is your rp partner supposed to reply if there's nothing to reply to?
4. Third person, past tense only. It makes everything read more smoothly.
4. Only two high position to each member. You can have one leader/deputy and one medicine cat/medicine cat apprentice. This is to give everybody a chance.
5. We allow both queens and kits to be made, but if staff notice everybody going crazy with it, we WILL put a ban on it. To go along with this, permanent queens (also known as permaqueens) are allowed.
5. When it comes to prefixes, one per Clan. There can't be two Fire's in DuskClan. If you positively absolutely need your cat to have that specific name, they need to be moved to another Clan.
6. The only names inherently banned on the site are Dusk, Night, Sun, Moon, and Star. The first three are the names of the Clans, the last two are sacred.
7. Seasons work on real time. When it's winter in reality, it's leaf-bare in IC.
8. Aging is the responsibility of the rper. If you want your apprentice to stay an apprentice, that's between you and the mentor. HOWEVER, if you want your apprentice to become a warrior, your character will have had to spend some time as an apprentice beforehand. Don't just make a 'paw and their first thread is the ceremony to make them a warrior.
9. Staff choose the mentors for made apprentices unless you already had one planned out. If a kit becomes an apprentice ICly, then it's the leader's job.
10. Names for apprentices made into warriors can either be chosen by the member or the leader.